- This event has passed.
Kentucky Wool Festival October 1-3, 2021
October 1 - October 3$5
Browning’s Country Ham – Kentucky Wool Festival Hours
Friday, Oct 1: 10 am to 10 pm
Saturday, Oct 2: 10 am to 10 pm
Sunday, Oct 3: 10 am to 6 pm
What You Can Find at Browning’s Country Ham at the KY Wool Festival
Browning’s Country Ham will be at the Kentucky Wool Festival this weekend. One of the premier events in north-central Kentucky, the Wool Festival features a wide range of crafts, foods, entertainment, and, of course, sheep-related events. The festival runs from 10 am to 10 pm Friday and Saturday (October 1-2) and 10 am to 6 pm on Sunday (October 3).
We are bringing a variety of our products for sale:
- Applewood Bacon
- Biscuit Cut Country Cured Ham
- Boneless Cooked Country Ham Centers
- Bourbon Infused Maple Syrup
- Browning’s Mixes (Buttermilk Pancakes, Cornbread and White Gravy)
- Howards Creek Beer Cheese
- JKL Pinto Beans
- Split Ham Shanks (Hocks)
- Thick Sliced Country Bacon
- Traditional Whole Country Hams
Come out and see us. Plan to have fun. Bring a cooler to hold your delicious Browning’s purchases. We’re looking forward to seeing you!