- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup Browning’s Country Ham, chopped and cooked
- 1 cup potatoes, chopped
- ½ cup diced Browning’s Cheddar Cheese (Medium, Sharp, or Xtra Sharp)
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake pie crust according to package directions.
- Line rim of crust with aluminum foil to avoid burnt crust edges.
- Remove baked pie crust from oven and place on cooling rack.
- In large bowl, whisk eggs until well beaten.
- Stir in ham, potatoes and cheese. Mix well.
- Add parsley and paprika. Stir until well-combined.
- Pour into prepared pie crust.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until quiche is golden brown. Enjoy!