- 1 package 6-count light English muffins, sliced and cubed
- 2 cups reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 pound Browning’s Country Bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 8 Eggland’s Best eggs, beaten
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Slice English muffins into cubes and place evenly in baking dish.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of shredded cheese over mixture.
- Sprinkle bacon over mixture.
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk and seasoning. Pour over mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese over mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake 45-50 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Cut into squares to serve. Enjoy!